[GushShalom] Monday, Solidarity Vigil with the pilots

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Sun Sep 28 04:06:20 IDT 2003

GUSH SHALOM  pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 www.gush-shalom.org

We call for a

Solidarity Vigil with the pilots

Monday evening,
Opposite the Defense Ministry Gate, Tel-Aviv

HONOR THE PILOTS!
You, the 27 of moral courage, who are refusing to comply with immoral
orders, who are rebelling against the occupation,
YOU are the real patriots,
YOU save the honor of Israel,
YOU restore the belief in our state,
YOU ARE THE NATIONAL CONSCIENCE!

Gush Shalom ad published in Ha'aretz, September 26

On Monday, Sept 29 at 5.30 PM, we will hold a solidarity vigil opposite
the Defense Ministry gate in Tel-Aviv (Kaplan St.) to express support
for the refusal of the 27 combat pilots to obey illegal and immoral
orders; to bomb Palestinian neighborhoods in the course of "targeted
liquidations.
Other groups are invited to join.

Text of the pilots' letter at www.tayasim.org.il (in Hebrew)
Letters of support to: info at tayasim.org.il.

--
Our site:
http://www.gush-shalom.org/ (òáøéú)

with
\\photos - of actions or otherwise informative
\\the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English
\\the columns of Uri Avnery - in Hebrew, Arab and English
\\and a lot more

N.B.:
On the Gush Shalom website links for:
Articles and documents in German, French and Spanish

In order to receive our Hebrew-language
press releases [mostly WORD documents -
not always same as English] mail to:
gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can
send a cheque or cash, wrapped well in an extra piece
of paper to:

Gush Shalom
pob 3322
Tel-Aviv 61033
Israel

or ask us for charities in your country which receive
donations on behalf of Gush Shalom

Please, add your email address where to send our
confirmation of receipt. More official receipts at
request only.