[fwd] We are not alone, or am I wrong? - Letter of Shmimri (1of the 5)

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Mon Nov 10 16:27:51 IST 2003

" I know that there are many more people who think the Occupation is
terrible, who think that what people like us, refusing to be occupiers,
deserve is not three more years in prison. Am I wrong?"

Answer Shimri by being there tomorrow morning, 8.30!
(and/ot by telling your friends)

Tuesday - from 8.30 Vigil in front of court - during the last day of the
defence of the five "occupation objectors" before their verdict.

Wednesday - at 2.00 - the verdict in the case of pacifist CO Yoni Ben-
Artzi at the Jaffa military court.