[GushShalomBillboard] protest, disscussion, aid + struggle by pen.

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Sun Jun 30 19:23:50 IDT 2002

  //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//
   // Gush Shalom Billboard //
     //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//

[Through billboard we forward about twice a week our selection of action alerts, reports
and articles. For more information, approach the addresses appearing in each item.]

[events]
[1] Peace Now calling for Labor to leave government, Monday17:30 in Tel-Aviv
[2] Israeli and Palestinian Women's Panel Discussion, Jerusalem Bat Shalom
[3] Benefit concert for projects in unrecognized villages, Ta'ayush-North.
[4] Saturday, July 6, Ta'ayush Convoy to Salfit Region

[reports]
[5] International civilians witness mass detention - ISM
[6] 44 New Settlements - Peace Now Settlement Watch
[7] Paramedics banned from entering Hebron compound - LAW

[from today's Israeli papers]
[8] A million people under curfew - Gideon Levy Ha'aretz
[9] The Penal Colonies - Tanya Reinhart in Yediot Aharonot
[10] Determined Path to Nowhere - Uzi Benziman Ha'aretz

[1 Calling for Labor to leave government, Monday17:30 in Tel-Aviv