[GushShalomBillboard] upcoming actions, etc.

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Thu Jul 18 20:18:49 IDT 2002

  //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//
   // Gush Shalom Billboard //
     //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//

[In billboard we include announcements, articles and reports. For more
information, approach the addresses appearing in each item - before
turning to us.]

announcements
[1] Picnic against racism
[2] David Zonsheine update & demo tomorrow, Friday
[3] Nine refusers are right now in jail
[4] Reminder of Saturday night's Haifa demo of Peace Now
[5] Monday, Ta'ayush demonstration in Lod

reports etc.
[6] All the never-reported cruelty - Beate Zilversmidt
[7] Huwaida Arraf - Ramallah update
[8] A letter to the editor which made it + P.S. from 1947

[1] Picnic against racism