[GushShalom] demonstration tomorrow

Nimrod S. Kerrett man at zzzen.com
Tue Jul 23 22:45:36 IDT 2002

NOTE: This message is being reposted to the international list due to technical problems. We're truly sorry if you got this more than once, but since it's an important issue, we have to repost this for the sake of those who didn't get the original post.

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 - http://www.gush-shalom.org/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Tomorrow, July 24 at 6.00 pm Defence Ministry, Kaplan St. - protest against the policy
of liquidation and provocation.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

[English after Hebrew]

                      àðùé âåù ùìåí éôâéðå îçø îåì îùøã äáéèçåï áîçàä òì äôøåáå÷öéä áòæä
                                                                       åäøâ äéìãéí

                        úðåòú âåù ùìåí ú÷ééí îùîøú îçàä îçø, éåí øáéòé 24 áéåìé 2002 ùòä
             6.00,  îåì îùøã äáéèçåï, øçåá ÷ôìï úì-àáéá, áîçàä òì äôøåáå÷öéä áòæä,
            òì ääøñ áëååðä úçéìä ùì äñéëåééí ìäôñ÷ú àù åòì ä÷ìåú äáìúé ðñáìú
                     ùì äøéâú àæøçéí, øåáí éìãéí, áùí "ääâðä äòöîéú".
                                                       äîôâéðéí éçæé÷å àú äññîàåú äáàåú:

                                                                               äøâ = äøâ
                                                                  çéñåìéí îáéàéí ôéâåòéí
                                                        âí äøâ éìãéí ôìñèéðéí äåà èøåø
                                                                    ìòöåø àú îòâì äãîéí

                                                             03-5565804 àå 056-709603

STOP THE CYCLE OF BLOODSHED

We call upon you to join tomorrow our protest in front of the Defence Ministry in Tel-
Aviv, Kaplan Street, at 6.00 pm. against the deliberate destruction of a chance for
cease fire, and against the intolerable ease of killing civilians, most of them children, in
the name of "self-defence."

We will hold up the following slogans

Killing = Killing
Liquidations lead to suicide bombings
Killing Palestinian children is also terrorism

For more information: 03-5221732 / 03-5565804

--
Home: http://zzzen.com
eParanoia made easy: http://magaf.org/ubik.html

"...we do not seek to be victims nor do we seek to be heroes. All that we want is to be ORDINARY." -- Mahmoud Darwish