[GushShalomBillboard] "See you in jail" - announcements, reports

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Thu Aug 15 15:07:12 IDT 2002

  //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//
   // Gush Shalom Billboard //
     //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//

announcements
[1] Yesh Gvul: Four reservists in jail + details Saturday vigil
[2] New Profile: enlistment day for objector Uri Ya'acoby & solidarity vigils
[3] News about another jailed objector: Jonathan Ben-Artzi
[4] Also Saturday: Water convoy to Bedouin unrecognized village
[5] The new The Other Israel newsletter is out - one sample issue is free

reports
[6] Gush Shalom's: release Barghouti (ad in Ha'aretz)
[7] From Jerusalem to Bethlehem - report by Gila Svirsky on Ta'aysh action
[8] Appeal from Nablus Under Siege

[Through billboard we forward what is on the agenda, based upon our own material
and on announcements received from others. We include articles and reports. For
more information, approach the addresses appearing in each item.]

[1] Yesh Gvul: Four reservists in jail + details Saturday vigil