DON'T open attachments which seem to be coming from Gush Shalom

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Thu Oct 10 00:10:08 IST 2002

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 - http://www.gush-shalom.org/

This is to tell you: DON'T open attachments which seem to be coming from us.

There are some forces who like to send viruses as if they were sent by a Gush Shalom
member. All kind of strange names followed by @gush-shalom.org.or by
@mailman.gush-shalom - when there is an attachment you can be sure it's not from
us.

We hardly ever send attachments to a list, but will for the time being avoid it altogether.
We update out antivirus program daily, and our computer is certified viryusfree.

Let's hope that in this way we re stronger than the forces who want to harm us.

				The Gush Shalom Email Team

                         ---

Here follows the index of TOI-billboard, October 9, 2002

   re Gaza, Oct. 8
[] Same place as always - report of an immediate protest
[] Worse than a conspiracy - Yediot Aharonot
[] Akiva Eldar in Ha'aretz - Winner takes out the garbage
   + Reminder: Akiva Eldar's lecture
[] Not only Gush Shalom calls for investigation.
[] Report " Israeli troops killed thirteen, including four children and a woman"
[] Day 108 of Amer Abdelhadi's Nablus curfew diary

   other reports + upcoming action
[] Friends stand together - report by Rabbi Arik Asherman
[] Bat Shalom:  Tour of the Fence, this Thursday at 10:00
[] Protest at Abu-Dis Sturday, October 12, 2002 - Ta'ayush invites other groups
[] Yesh Gvul's refuser update + forum debate "Who's Afraid of Freedom of Speech"
[] Israeli Embassy's answer re jailed CO Jonathan Ben-Artzi
[] Request for volunteer Israeli drivers from Hares

Reminder   * Gush Shalom Billboard *    became    * TOI Billboard *

The Gush Shalom list will be used for Gush Shalom's own messages and for actions
which Gush Shalom actively supports.
  The "Billboard" (including forwarded announcements and commentaries of a more
wide variety of groups and individuals) will from now on be sent by The Other Israel on
a separate list. You can subscribe to the Billboard list by sending one blank mail to

TOI_Billboard-subscribe at topica.com

and reply afterwards to the confirmation request.

	----
    Full transcript of the war crimes panel available on the Gush site
    For Hebrew   http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum.html
    For English  http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum_eng.html
    French available at request

Also on the site:
    photo's - of action or otherwise informative
    the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English
    the columns of Uri Avnery - in Hebrew, Arab and English
    (and a lot more)
		http://www.gush-shalom.org

									*   *

   Palestinian life under occupation, reports and letters
      at: http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html

    Why are the volunteer international observers important?
    Because the United Nations didn't send its protection force.
    Information about the International Solidarity Movement
       - and how to support it in different ways -
            at http://www.palsolidarity.org/

									*   *

In order to receive our Hebrew press releases [mostly sent as WORD documents -
not always same as English]
mailto:gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can send a cheque or
cash, wrapped well in an extra piece of paper, to:

     Gush Shalom pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033

or ask us for charities in your country which receive donations on behalf of Gush
Shalom

(Please, add your email address where to send our confirmation of receipt.
 More official receipts at request only.)

For more about Gush Shalom  you are invited to visit our website:
               http://www.gush-shalom.org/