[GushShalom] Olive Picking - Last Chance

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Sun Nov 3 23:58:46 IST 2002

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 - http://www.gush-shalom.org/

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!

Action: Picking Olives.

Date: this coming Saturday, November 9.

Details: On the Gush answering machine, 03-5221732, from Tuesday on.

The olive picking season is coming to an end. Next Saturday is the last day.

On that day, Gush Shalom and other peace organizations are planning a big effort to
mobilize as many people as possible for aiding the villages that have suffered the most
from settlers’ harassment.

We shall help the villagers to pick the olives that have remained on the trees and can
still saved!

We shall defend them by our very presence from the settlers!

We shall celebrate the end of the harvest, in the course of  which Israeli and
international peace activists have done their best to help saving the fruit!

It is a great experience – an action that is at the same time a practical help, a political
demonstration and a symbolic act of Israeli-Palestinian friendship. Those who have
already taken part, please make another effort! Those who have not - you have an
experience waiting for you!

 COME AND TAKE PART!

Call 03-5221732 in order to get the details – and also to leave a message, telling how
many you are and your phone number.