[GushShalom] "this government could not have existed for even one day"

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Thu Nov 7 18:10:01 IST 2002

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 - http://www.gush-shalom.org/

[] Gush Shalom ad in Ha'aretz, Nov. 8, on role of Labor Party
[] Announcement of  billboard + subscription details
[] Update about the olive picking, Saturday

[] Gush Shalom ad in Ha'aretz, Nov. 8, on role of Labor Party

		TERRIBLE GUILT

The National Unity Government broke down the
moment the Labor Party left it.

This means that this government could not have
existed for even one day without the partnership of the
Labor Party.

This means that Binyamin Ben-Eliezer and Shimon
Peres bear the guilt for all the disasters of the last 20
months: the bloodshed, the waste of lives, the
economic distress, the social destruction, the
poisoning of the minds.

Gush Shalom,
Help us with donations to
P.O.Box 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033,
Phone 972-3-5221732.
www.gush-shalom.org
Requests for information about current actions:
info at gush-shalom.org

[] Announcement of  billboard + subscription details

Later today the "billboard" - including forwarded messages and selected articles will be
sent to the specil billboard list. Today's billboard will include, apart from action news,
"The Intifada Syndrome" (translated from Ma'ariv),  Yehudit Har'el's tormented
retrospect on a visit to Ramallah and Amira Hass' "Will you just stand on the
sidelines?"

Subscribe to TOI-Billboard by sending one blank mail to
TOI_Billboard-subscribe at topica.com

[] Update about the olive picking, Saturday

Action: Picking Olives.
Date: this coming Saturday, November 9.
Details: On the Gush answering machine, 03-5221732.

The olive picking season is coming to an end. Next Saturday is the last day.
On that day, Gush Shalom and representatives of other peace organizations are
planning the mobilization of more than a handfull of volunteers for aiding the villages
that have suffered the most from settlers’ harassment and who have explicitly asked
for our help.

We shall help the villagers to pick the olives that have remained on the trees and can
still be saved!

We shall defend them by our very presence from the settlers!

We shall celebrate the end of the harvest, in the course of  which Israeli and
international peace activists have done their best to help saving the fruit!

Call 03-5221732 in order to register and to get details (in Hebrew as well as English)

N.B.: You can only be sure of a place in a bus when you register by phone!) and leave
a message, telling how many you are and your phone number, + whether we should
inform you how to proceed from different locations with private cars.
Buses will go from:
Jerusalem, leaving 8.30
Tel-Aviv at 9 am.
Meeting point for private cars:
Kafr Qasem at 9.30

---
    Transcript of the war crimes panel available on the Gush site
    For Hebrew   http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum.html
    For English  http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum_eng.html

Also on the site
                  http://www.gush-shalom.org/ (Hebrew)
             or: http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html (English)

    photo's - of action or otherwise informative
    the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English
    the columns of Uri Avnery - in Hebrew, Arab and English
    with a special link for German: www.uri-avnery.de
    (and a lot more)

N.B.: There are now on the site links for French and German translations
(selected documents in Spanish at request, but not yet in a linkable format)

In order to receive our Hebrew-language press releases [mostly WORD documents -
not always same as English]
mailto:gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

In order to receive weekly a selection of English-language articles, reports and
announcements collected by Adam Keller and Beate Zilversmidt send one blank mail
to: TOI_Billboard-subscribe at topica.com

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can send a cheque or
cash, wrapped well in an extra piece of paper, to:

     Gush Shalom pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033

or ask us for charities in your country which receive donations on behalf of Gush
Shalom

(Please, add your email address where to send our confirmation of receipt.
 More official receipts at request only.)

For more about Gush Shalom  you are invited to visit our website:
               http://www.gush-shalom.org/