[GushShalom] Gush Shalom ad

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Thu Nov 28 19:32:24 IST 2002

 /////////////////
     Gush Shalom
     /////////////////////////
     Nov. 28, 2002

[This message is being sent in between the terrible news from attacks on Israelis in
Mombassa, Kenya, and Beit She'an in northern Israel costing the lives not only of Israelis
(among them children) but also of Kenyan civilians. As we were informed earlier this week, a
majority of Palestinians have expressed their opposition to such acts - but as long as nothing
changes that will probably not save them from having to pay the price in this ongoing cycle of
revenge upon revenge upon revenge which takes so many lives on both sides.
We call for an end to the lethal Israeli-Palestinians embrace, for a cease-fire, for immediate
negotiations, for an end to the occupation.]

Gush Shalom ad:

NON-INTERVENTION
 =    ==    =   ==   =

It is not proper for a foreign body to interfere in the election process. Therefore, we propose that
the Government of Israel and the Government of the Palestinian Authority make the following
agreement:

1. The Palestinian Authority will not interfere in the Israeli elections.

2. The government of Israel will not interfere in the elections of the Palestinian authority.

3. The Palestinian Authority will neither appoint nor disqualify candidates for the Knesset.

4. The Government of Israel will neither appoint nor disqualify candidates for the Palestinian
leadership.

5.  The Palestinian Authority will not occupy Israeli territories in order to sabotage Israeli
elections.

6.  The Government of Israel will not occupy Palestinian territories in order to sabotage
Palestinian elections.

7 Both sides will abstain from all forms of military, economic and   political pressure designed
to sabotage the elections of the other side.

Gush Shalom,
Help us with donations to
P.O.Box 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033,
Phone 972-3-5221732.
www.gush-shalom.org
Requests for information about current actions:
info at gush-shalom.org

Gush Shalom ad in Ha'aretz, November 29, 2002

---
In today's Billboard you can aalso read about:

[] Solidarity vigil Saturday & Petition on behalf of imprisoned conscientious draft resisters
[] Saturday night, Hanukka/End of Tunnel candle lightning
[] Another devastating search of an emergency clinic - in Hebron
[] Barak's confused legacy - an article by two Jewish Voice For Peace leaders

In order to be among the recipients:
Subscribe to TOI-Billboard by sending one blank mail to
TOI_Billboard-subscribe at topica.com
and in order to get today's edition, also a copy to otherisr at actcom.co.il.

---
On our site:
http://www.gush-shalom.org/ (òáøéú)
http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html (English)

\\photo's - of action or otherwise informative
\\the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English
\\the columns of Uri Avnery - in Hebrew, Arab and English
\\and an archive full of interesting documents

N.B.:
There are now on the site links for:
French and German translations
(selected documents in Spanish at request,
but not yet in a linkable format)

In order to receive our Hebrew-language
press releases [mostly WORD documents -
not always same as English]
mailto:gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can send
a cheque or cash, wrapped well in an extra piece of paper
to:

Gush Shalom
pob 3322
Tel-Aviv 61033
Israel

or ask us for charities in your country which receive donations
on behalf of Gush Shalom

(Please, add your email address where to send our confirmation
of receipt. More official receipts at request only.)