(Fwd) Hope Flowers School needs help!

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Sat Feb 14 20:11:54 IST 2004

International alert (English-only)

We only found this now - but were informed that it is not yet too late to
send protest letters: The Hope Flowers School is again threatened - and
again your action could make a difference...

[1] Ami Isseroff: Hope Flowers School needs help!
[2] listed emails
[3] letter of Ibrahim Issa
[4] sample letter of protest

[We inserted the address details of Colin Powell, and listed the email
addresses to make life easier for you - but please use also the fax nrs (if
you have that option) since faxes are less easily discarded. ]

[1]  Ami Isseroff: Hope Flowers School needs help!