[GushShalom] A Yom Kippur reflection by Uri Avnery

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Sun Sep 19 06:40:30 IDT 2004

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033  www.gush-shalom.org/

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-
The Temple Mount Bombers - by Uri Avnery
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-

If this tendency becomes dominant in the State of Israel, it will not, I
believe, lead to the building of the Third Temple but to the destruction
of the “Third House”.

Full text:
http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/article322.html

òáøéú  / Hebrew
http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/article322_heb.html

#  "Make Israeli-Palestinian peace talks a number one priority"
    the American Jews' "open letter to the next president" can be signed
online
    http://openletter.btvshalom.org

#   Selected articles from THE OTHER ISRAEL September issue at:
    http://otherisrael.home.igc.org/

#   Truth against Truth - opposite views on the history of the conflict
    in 101 steps

Hebrew / òáøéú
http://www.gush-shalom.org/Docs/Truth_Heb.pdf

English
http://www.gush-shalom.org/Docs/Truth_Eng.pdf

# Boycott List of Settlement Products (newly updated)
  Now also with list of settlements

Hebrew / òáøéú
http://gush-shalom.org/Boycott/boycheb.htm

English
http://gush-shalom.org/Boycott/boyceng.htm

--
http://www.gush-shalom.org/ (òáøéú/Hebrew)
http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html (English)

with
\\photos of recent actions
\\the weekly Gush Shalom ad
\\the columns of Uri Avnery
\\Gush Shalom's history & action chronicle
\\position papers & analysis (in "documents")
\\and a lot more

N.B.:
On the Gush Shalom website links for
Articles and documents in German, French and Spanish

In order to receive Gush Shalom's Hebrew-language
press releases mail to:
gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

Archive of email reports:
https://mailman.gush-shalom.org/pipermail/gush-shalom/2004/thread.html#start

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can
send a cheque or cash, wrapped well in an extra piece
of paper to:

Gush Shalom
pob 3322
Tel-Aviv 61033
Israel

or ask us for charities in your country which receive
donations on behalf of Gush Shalom

Please, add your email address where to send our
confirmation of receipt. More official receipts at
request only.