Gush Shalom Billboard becomes TOI Billboard - SUBSCRIBE!

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Wed Oct 2 14:42:06 IDT 2002

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 - http://www.gush-shalom.org/

 //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//                            //=//=//=//=//=//
   // Gush Shalom Billboard //    becomes       // TOI Billboard //
     //=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//                              //=//=//=//=//=//

>From now on this list will only be used to send you the Gush Shalom
statements and announcements. The "billboard", including selected
announcements and commentaries of others, will be continued by
the editors of The Other Israel on a separate list.
Subscribe yourself by sending one mail to

                         TOI_Billboard-subscribe at topica.com

and (!) don't forget to reply afterwards to the confirmation request.

Adam Keller
Beate Zilversmidt
Gush Shalom Email Infoteam
Editors The Other Israel

    Full transcript of the war crimes panel available on the Gush site
    For Hebrew   http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum.html
    For English  http://www.gush-shalom.org/archives/forum_eng.html
    French available at request

At request, a selection of documents is also available in Spanish

Also on the site:
    photo's - of action or otherwise informative
    the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English
    the columns of Uri Avnery - in Hebrew, Arab and English
    (and a lot more)
		http://www.gush-shalom.org

In order to receive our Hebrew press releases [mostly WORD documents -
not always same as English]
mailto:gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can send a cheque or
cash, wrapped well in an extra piece of paper, to:

     Gush Shalom pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033

or ask us for charities in your country which receive donations on behalf of Gush
Shalom

(Please, add your email address where to send our confirmation of receipt.
 More official receipts at request only.)

For more about Gush Shalom  you are invited to visit our website:
               http://www.gush-shalom.org/