[GushShalom] Campaign Against The Wall - demos in J'lem & Tel-Aviv + petition

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Tue Nov 4 17:22:27 IST 2003

GUSH SHALOM  pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 www.gush-shalom.org

The anti-Wall coalition - in which Gush Shalom takes part - invites
everybody to be very outgoing this coming Saturday.

In this weekend of the International Campaign Against The Wall  there
will be two events for Israelis, in the morning in Jerusalem; in the
evening in Tel-Aviv (with transportation between the two).

November 8th - coming Saturday.
- in the morning a joint Israeli-Palestinian protest at the two sides of
the Wall in East Jerusalem - at a neighborhood soon to be cut into two.
- in the evening, a demonstration to alert Israelis, in the heart of Tel-
Aviv

DEMONSTRATION IN EAST-JERUSALEM
Transportation in the morning:
>From Jerusalem, Gan Ha'Paamon at 11:00.
>From Tel Aviv Arlozerov train station 09:45.

DEMONSTRATION IN TEL AVIV CINEMATEQUE, 19:00
Transportation in the evening:
For Jerusalem phone 056-403429
For Haifa-Nazareth phone 067-562518

More volunteers are still needed for:
*Signing people on the petition - sign on-line now: www.gader.org
*Distributing flyers about the demo
* Informing people about it.
*Organizing the demonstrations on Saturday.
Call: naama 052-245788 or Lin 064-502694 or Yana 067-562518

Participants in the anti-Wall coalition so far:
Alternative Information Cente * Black Laundry * Coalition of Women
for a Just Peace * Green Action * Gush Shalom * HaKampus Lo
Shotek * HaKav HaYarok *  Independent Media Group - Indymedia *
Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions * Mas'ha Group * One
Struggle * Peace Now * Ta'ayush - Arab-Jewish Partnership * Women
Against The Wall * Yesh-Gvul

Information about actions of the anti-Wall coalition
at:http://www.gader.org  (so far only in Hebrew, but hopefully soon with
translations into Arabic, Russian and English

!!!N.B.!!!
Hanan Ashrawi - Palestinian legislator and peace activist under attack
Please, sign the petition to defend her
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/439042231

--
http://www.gush-shalom.org/ (òáøéú)
http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html (English)

with
\\photos - of actions or otherwise informative
\\the weekly Gush Shalom ad - in Hebrew and English
\\the columns of Uri Avnery - in Hebrew, Arab and English
\\position papers & analysis (in "documents")
\\and a lot more

N.B.:
On the Gush Shalom website links for:
Articles and documents in German, French and Spanish

In order to receive our Hebrew-language
press releases [mostly WORD documents -
not always same as English] mail to:
gush-shalom-heb-request at mailman.gush-shalom.org
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.

If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can
send a cheque or cash, wrapped well in an extra piece
of paper to:

Gush Shalom
pob 3322
Tel-Aviv 61033
Israel

or ask us for charities in your country which receive
donations on behalf of Gush Shalom

Please, add your email address where to send our
confirmation of receipt. More official receipts at
request only.