(Fwd) [cpthebron] Please protest: Greg Rollins (CPT-Hebron) denied entry

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Sun Mar 14 03:01:24 IST 2004

Please protest: Greg Rollins (CPT-Hebron) denied entry

See forwarded message below - but in addition to the fax numbers given,
please send ALSO email protests to:

Minister Mr. Avraham Poraz <sar at moin.gov.il>
Director Mr. Mordechay Mordechay <mankal at moin.gov.il>
Spokesman Ms. Tova Ellinson <dover at moin.gov.il>
Public Relations Ms. Nechama Pluga-Zecharia <pniot at moin.gov.il>

(These are all Interior Ministry addresses; that is at the moment the
relatively sensitive/sensible link in the chain.)

Most important: to write in the subjectline something strong (that they
can't avoid reading. For example: AFRAID OF PEACE MAKERS?

If you can do it in Hebrew:

?îôçãéí îòåùé ùìåí