(GushShalom] Palestinian-Israeli joint Journey censored by French Ministry

Gush Shalom (Israeli Peace Bloc) info at gush-shalom.org
Fri Mar 12 22:14:54 IST 2004

GUSH SHALOM - pob 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033 - www.gush-shalom.org/

International release, March 12 2004

[] Palestinian-Israeli film censored by French Ministry
    - you can add your protest -
[] About withdrawal babbles & the ethics of large-scale killing
[] Update ongoing struggle
    Send refusniks a postcard
    etc.

                    *****************************
With all the presently circulating viruses we will for the time being NOT be
sending messages with attachment. So it is simple: IF you happen to get a
message WITH attachment seemingly coming from Gush Shalom -
DON'Topen it - delete it.
N.B: This is not the case for the special list of Hebrew press releases.
Since Hebrew does not always arrive in a readable format when sent as
part of the mail body we will continue to have there the same text both in
the message body & attached.

[] Palestinian-Israeli film censored by French Ministry
    - you can add your protest -

[In the very end (after the French) you find the letter we just posted and
which may inspire you.]